The Erasmus Plus KA1 grant covers all the costs related to the attendance to our courses, including travel, accommodation, food, training course fee and administrative costs.
For each teacher/staff member sent to a course abroad, Erasmus+ provides to the sending organization:
- Travel costs – a lump (fix) sum that depends on the distance from your city to the venue of the activity (use the official Erasmus+ distance calculator here).
- For travel distances between 100 and 499 KM: 180 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 500 and 1999 KM: 275 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 2000 and 2999 KM: 360 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 3000 and 3999 KM: 530 EUR per participant
- Subsistence costs (accommodation, food, local transport) – 60 – 180 EUR per day
- This lump (fix) sum depends on your National Agency and on the country of destination
- Course fee – a lump sum of 70 EUR per day (up to a maximum 700 EUR)
- Organisational Support – 350 EUR per participant (up to 100 participants)
- Costs directly linked to the implementation of mobility activities (excluding subsistence for participants), including preparation (pedagogical, intercultural, linguistic), monitoring and support of participants during mobility, validation of learning outcomes, dissemination activities.
- Special needs support – 100% of costs related to participants with disabilities and accompanying persons.
For detailed information on the funding rules, you can consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.